Our Reopening Strategy
With certain states and cities easing their stay-at-home orders, Out of the Closet Thrift Stores will slowly begin reopening our locations.
The safety of our customers and employees is still our highest priority.
As a part of our reopening strategy, we've put together safety guidelines for the opening of our locations below. These guidelines are meant to keep you and our staff safe.
Due to local restrictions, our Out of the Closet Stores will be reopening with different services available per location.
Out of the Closet Safety Guidelines
- We will be taping a six-foot social distancing line leading up to the cash registers.
- All donations are curbside drop-off only. Please pull up and stay in your vehicle. Someone will come out and assist you.
- No dressing rooms will be open for the next two months.
- Signs with safety instructions and guidelines will be posted in each store.
- Masks must be worn to enter any Out of the Closet Thrift Store
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed into our stores at one time.
- New strict sanitization guidelines will be in effect, including wiping down the credit card machines each time they are used, mopping the floors, and wiping down door handles, shared surfaces, etc.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be installed in each store.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- We will have a tray for credit cards/cash so customers will not come into direct contact with cashiers.