Celebrate Pride this year with Out of the Closet thrift stores! When you bring in two medium/large bags of donations you’ll get a free Pride Parade/Festival ticket in your area. Scroll down for official giveaway rules and details.
|OTC||Entry Deadline||Pride Dates||
|May 15, 2019||May 18 & 19||Long Beach Pride|
|June 4, 2019||June 6 - June 9||LA Pride|
|Dallas||May 29, 2019||June 1 & 2||Dallas Pride|
|St. Petersburg||May 20, 2019||May 23 - May 27||Pensacola Pride|
|June 18, 2019||June 21 - June 23||St Petersburg Pride|
|Brooklyn||June 5, 2019||June 8, 2019||Brooklyn Pride|
|June 12, 2019||June 15 & 16||Wilton Manor Pride|
|Columbus||June 11, 2019||June 14 - June 16||Columbus Pride|
|Houston||June 20, 2019||June 23, 2019||Houston Pride|
|Seattle||June 25, 2019||June 28 & 29||Seattle Pride|
|June 26, 2019||June 29 & 30||San Francisco Pride|
|September 5, 2019||September 8, 2019||Oakland Pride|
|Atlanta||October 9, 2019||October 12 & 13||Atlanta Pride|
OTC Donate with Pride Sweepstakes Official Rules
AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION’S “DONATE WITH PRIDE" SWEEPSTAKES AT
ALL OUT OF THE CLOSET THRIFT STORES
TICKET TO PRIDE GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
- SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation (“Sponsor”), a California non-profit corporation located at 6255 West Sunset Blvd., 21st Floor, Los Angeles, California 90028. Sponsor’s mission is to provide cutting-edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Among other activities, Sponsor encourages people to know their HIV status and provide HIV testing.
a. The Sponsor of the “Donate with Pride” SWEEPSTAKES AT ALL OUT OF THE CLOSET THRIFT STORES TICKET TO PRIDE GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) will give away a TICKET ANY PRIDE ON THE LIST BELOW (the “Prize”) according to the terms and conditions of these rules.
b. The Prize must be redeemed 2 days before the start of the pride chosen. Sponsor will purchase Prize through an agent of their choice, at the lowest rates available.
c. The Sweepstakes will run from April 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. until October 9, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Central time (“Sweepstakes Term”).
- ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of April 15, 2019, over the age of 18, and have a valid driver’s license are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Sweepstakes agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that participant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
- NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals may participate in the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Term. To participate, an eligible individual must complete all required forms, provide all requested information to demonstrate eligibility, and either:
- Go to any Out of the Closet Thrift Store and give two large bags of donations before the end of the Sweepstakes Term; or
- Mail in a 3x5 index card with the entrant’s name, contact information including email address and proof of eligibility to AHF Worldwide at 6660 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90038 postmarked by the last day of the Sweepstakes Term.
Sweepstakes Entrants may only enter once. All entries will win if received before the end of the Sweepstakes Term.
- PRIZE INFORMATION. The Prize has a Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price of $15.00 (“Prize Value”). A winner must claim the Prize 2 days prior to the pride they wish to attend, or the winner will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for cash or other items of similar aggregate value.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to any Sweepstakes prize. The winner’s claim to any Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide copies of all licenses and permits and such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize, prior to claiming the Grand Prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to make a promotional appearance such as a photo shoot, and to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and promotional partners for any purposes including, but not limited to, promotional purposes on television, radio, print and the internet. Failure to make such a promotional appearance requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
- RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules are available in any of the following ways: (a) Between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 6255 West Sunset Boulevard, 21st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, or (b) By mail to any requestor who sends a stamped, self-addressed envelope identifying the Sweepstakes, to the same address, or (c) at Sponsor’s website located at www.outofthecloset.org/pride.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Sweepstakes has begun, changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all such changes will be posted on Sponsor’s website located a https://outofthecloset.org/pride on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes of the equipment used in its administration.
- DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, and participant waives any and all objection to such venue on any theory at law or equity. In any such dispute, the court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.