TAKE A FREE HIV TEST
FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
Official Sweepstakes Rules
Questions about the sweepstakes? We’ve got you covered. Please see below for the official rules. Remember, all you have to do to enter is get a free HIV test at Out of the Closet Thrift store at 1230 North High Street. It’s that easy!
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKE RULES
AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION’S “FOOTBALL” SWEEPSTAKES AT Out of the Closet, 1230 North High Street Columbus OH 43201.
OHIO STATE BUCKEYES V. MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS FOOTBALL TICKETS GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
- SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by AIDS Healthcare Foundation (“Sponsor”), a California non-profit corporation located at 6255 West Sunset Blvd., 21st Floor, Los Angeles, California 90028. Sponsor’s mission is to provide cutting-edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Among other activities, Sponsor encourages people to know their HIV status and provide HIV testing.
- The Sponsor of the “FOOTBALL” SWEEPSTAKES AT OUT OF THE CLOSET, 1230 NORTH HIGH STREET COLUMBUS OH 43201 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) will give away three tickets to the Ohio State Buckeyes game on November 11th, 2023 (the one “Grand Prize”) according to the terms and conditions of these rules.
- The Grand Prize will include three tickets chosen by Sponsor, and there will be no substitutions.
- The Sweepstakes will run from October 13th, 2023 until October 31st, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. PAC (“Sweepstakes Term”).
- ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of January 1st, 2023 over the age of 18, are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members (including, but not limited to, children, parents, spouses, grandparents, and domestic partners of employees) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Sweepstakes agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that participant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
- NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals may participate in the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Term. To participate, an eligible individual must complete all required forms, provide all requested information to demonstrate eligibility, and either: (1) go to the Out of the Closet Thrift Store located at 1230 North High Street Columbus OH 43201, get a free HIV test, and ask to be entered into the sweepstakes; or (2) mail in a 3x5 index card with the entrant’s name, contact information and proof of eligibility to AHF Media at 6255 W Sunset Blvd, FL 19, Los Angeles, CA, 90028 postmarked by the last day of the Sweepstakes Term.
Sweepstakes Entrants may only enter once. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entrants received during the Sweepstakes Term.
One day after the end of the Sweepstakes Term, Sponsor will conduct a drawing for the Grand Prize. The drawing will be held at Sponsor’s facilities located at 6255 W Sunset Blvd, Floor 19, Los Angeles, CA, 90028. During the drawing, the Grand Prize winner will be chosen randomly from the qualifying entries. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone within (1) week of the name being drawn. If the winner is later disqualified, the Sponsor will randomly draw a new winner from the remaining entries.
- PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one prize, the Grand Prize, will be awarded. The Grand Prize has a Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price of $798.00 or $266.00 per ticket (“Prize Value”). The winner must claim the Grand Prize within one week of being notified or the winner will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for cash or other items of similar aggregate value.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to any Sweepstakes prize. The winner’s claim to any Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide copies of all licenses and permits and such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize, prior to claiming the Grand Prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to make a promotional appearance such as a photo shoot, and to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and promotional partners for any purposes including, but not limited to, promotional purposes on television, radio, print and the internet. Failure to make such a promotional appearance requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
- RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available in any of the following ways: (a) Between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 6255 West Sunset Boulevard, 19th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, or (b) By mail to any requestor who sends a stamped, self-addressed envelope identifying the Sweepstakes, to the same address, or (c) at Sponsor’s website located at www.outofthecloset.org/san-diego-vespa/
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Sweepstakes has begun, changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all such changes will be posted on Sponsor’s website located at https://outofthecloset.org/test-for-tickets/ on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes of the equipment used in its administration.
- DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, and participant waives any and all objection to such venue on any theory at law or equity. In any such dispute, the court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.